Monday, August 31, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 8/31/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

My mailbox was empty, but I have plenty of books to keep me busy.
***************

 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************









17 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good mailbox.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow weeks are good from time to time. Have a great week in books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy.

      It was disappointing, but good.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy the books on your shelves...you have quite a few, I'm sure.

    Thanks for visiting my blog, and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...oh I certainly do have enough books on my shelves. OVERFLOWING and double stacked. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your catch up week, Elizabeth! I know your mailbox won't be empty for long :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most likely not. :)

      I will enjoy catching up.

      Thanks for stopping, readingdate.

      Delete
  5. I had an empty mailbox as well. Ends up being a good thing since I'm whittling down my NetGalley list :) Have a good week, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh....it is a good thing for sure.

      I need to catch up.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  6. Yes, I have those types of weeks too. I am always running behind. So, it's like a gain time to catch up. I like your mystery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book was good. I hope you can enter the contest.

      I never catch up, but I am usually on time. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Topazshell.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Enjoy your week, and thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  8. I love slow weeks, they give me a chance to relax and catch up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them too even though it is a bit disappointing.

      I never do catch up. LOL!!

      Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

      Delete
  9. Only one book for me this week. Even with slow weeks I never get caught up. There are just too many good books out there that I want to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely agree!!

      So many books out there!!

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete