Monday, August 3, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 8/3/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

***************
On Wednesday, July 29, I received:

1.  HEARTLAND by Caroline Miller, courtesy of the author. 

I have enjoyed both of Ms. Miller's other books.


I am looking forward to this read.

2.   MRS. SINCLAIR'S SUITCASE by Louise Walters, courtesy of a Shelf Awareness Giveaway and Brennin Cummings of Penguin Random House.
 
***************
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************





30 comments:

  1. These are both new to me so I'll watch for your reviews. Have a good week, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENJOY your reading week.

    Thanks for stopping everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both new to me as well. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few other people got Mrs. Sinclair's Suitcase and it intrigues me. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover pulled me in. The book's summary sounds quite good too.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  5. Mrs. Sinclair's Suitcase looks interesting and I love the cover! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree...LOVE the cover.

      Thanks for stopping, DeniseF.

      Delete
  6. She is a new author to me, I will have to look into her books. Thank you for sharing her with us. Have a great week!

    Mailbox Monday #2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....Ms. Miller's books are always quite good.

      Thanks for stopping, Tammy.

      Delete
  7. These both look good! I have been eyeing Mrs. Sinclair's Suitcase.

    Enjoy! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks VERY good.

      Thanks for stopping by, Laurel.

      Delete
  8. We have Mrs. Sinclair's Suitcase in common. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I am looking forward to reading it.

      Thanks for stopping, Anna.

      Delete
  9. Mrs. Sinclair"s Suitcase caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks quite good.

      Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  10. Mrs. Sinclair's Suitcase sounds intriguing. I find it hard to resist books with book/bookshop elements. :-) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love books about books and bookshops too.

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  11. I hope you enjoy reading both of these, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  12. MRS. SINCLAIR'S SUITCASE has made it to a few mailboxes this week. I guess I wasn't one of the lucky ones. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see that it was in a few mailboxes.

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  13. I grew up in Ohio so Heartland grabbed my attention right away.

    ReplyDelete
  14. :)

    Her other two books were wonderful so I am guessing this one is equally as good.

    Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the looks of both of these. Hope you enjoy!
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they both will be good, Diane.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  16. It's the second time I see Mrs. Sinclair’s Suitcase today, and it sounds really good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound so good. I am looking forward to reading it.

      Thanks for stopping, Kay.

      Delete
  17. Both of these look like really great books. Hope you enjoy them.

    I appreciate your visit to my blog last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      I enjoy visiting your blog.

      Delete