Friday, September 25, 2015

Book Blogger Hop - 9/25 - 10/1

 Question of the Week:

Do you belong to Shelfari, Goodreads, LibraryThing, and other similar sites? If so, can you list all of the book sites you belong to so others can take a look at them?
 
My Answer:

I belong to quite a few book sites, and have found some new ones in the past year.

My list includes:

1.  Goodreads 
2.  Shelfari
3.  LibraryThing
4.  The Reading Room
5.  BookBundlz
6.  Powell's
7.  Book Movement
8.  Riffle
9.  Booklikes

I also belong to and have boards on Pinterest.

All of my names should now be Silver's Reviews or some version of spelling. Some sites don't allow an apostrophe in a name.  :)







11 comments:

  1. I'm on Library Thing and Good Reads and can hardly keep up with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is difficult to keep sites other than a personal blog up to date.

      I try. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  2. I'm on some, but not all of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to find new sites. I wonder if there are other ones.

      I do belong to quite a few. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

      Delete
  3. Hi - I'm on all except BookBundlz; Powell's; Book Movement; and Riffle. I''ll have to check them out. Thanks!
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Powell's is fun because when you submit a review, if they choose your review, you get $20 worth of free books. :)

      I hope you check the others out too.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  4. Great list. I will have to check some of these out too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I mentioned some sites you and perhaps other folks have not heard of.

      Thanks for stopping Melinda.

      Delete
  5. I'll have to check out some of the sites you named

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are quite a few sites out there.

      Thanks for stopping, RAnn.

      Delete