Monday, September 28, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 9/28/15

   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

***************
Books Completed Last Week:

STONES IN THE ROAD by E. B. Moore

Review will be up on September 22.


Review is in the book's title.


THE LAST SEPTEMBER by Nina De Gramont.


Review is in the book's title.

PRETENDING TO DANCE by Diane Chamberlain.


My review will be up some time this week.

Not a favorite for me, but still good. 

 ***************
Book Currently Reading:

WHEN THE DEVIL'S IDLE by Leta Serafim for a blog tour.


Books Up Next:

THE GATES OF RUTHERFORD by Elizabeth Cooke.



DARKNESS THE COLOR OF SNOW by Thomas Cobb.
 

THE AXEMAN by Ray Celestin

 

THE FALL OF PRINCES by Robert Goolrick.

 


TAHOE BLUE FIRE by Todd Borg.

THE MURALIST by B. A. Shapiro.

THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman


,.......,.

THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor

********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  :)  They are books into and including all of 2015 and 2016.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.

A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel list. 

  />
How was your reading week?  












26 comments:

  1. The Elizabeth Cooke book looks good - hope you enjoy! Are you a Downton Abbey fan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but I am sure I will still like the book. I hope so. :)

      Thanks for stopping, samstillreading.

      Delete
  2. Such a lot of good books here. I've read a couple of them - all really good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which ones have your read?

      Thanks for stopping, Mystica.

      Delete
  3. The Gates of Rutherford looks interesting to me - I may look for that one sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I like it. It does look good.

      ENJOY your week, and thanks for stopping, Kym.

      Delete
  4. I love your lists, I make lists, then I make piles of books according to the lists, and then someone reviews a book "I need" to read, and I stray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....I stray too.

      My books are sort of shelved in some order, but then they get mixed up too.

      Thanks for stopping, Irene.

      Delete
  5. Loving the cover for WHEN THE DEVIL'S IDLE by Leta Serafim. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is set in Greece.

      It is a murder investigation.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  6. The Garden of Letters and The Girl Who Came Home are on my short list, too! Happy reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read both soon. They look so good.

      Have you read Hazel Gaynor's book, A Memory of Violets? It was so good.

      Thanks for stopping, JoAnn.

      Delete
  7. My friend absolutely loved The Muralist. Hope you do as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know THE MURALIST is good.

      THANKS, Nise.

      Thanks for stopping, Nise.

      Delete
  8. Nice looking assortment of books that are all new to me. I'm glad you are enjoying them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have enjoyed all of them.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy..

      Delete
  9. These books look really fantastic :) Looks like you had another great week :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed my week.

      I am looking forward to getting to all of these books. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Louisa.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks...I don't know how I do it either. :)

      I am actually a slow reader.

      Thanks for stopping, Deb.

      Delete
  11. I've been eyeing that Mary Higgins Clark novel... I haven't read one of her novels in years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either...it should be good.

      Thanks for stopping, Charity.

      Delete
  12. I only actually discovered Diane Chamberlain's work early this year - I have no idea how she was not on my radar previously - but I've really enjoyed the books of hers I've read so far. Look forward to your thoughts on that one.

    All Things Bookish – Jade Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She always has great books.

      This one just didn't sit well with me. I guess the subject matter was something I wasn't fond of.

      The writing was excellent as usual, though.

      Thanks for stopping, Jade Louise.

      Delete
  13. I love seeing all of the books on your long term list. I tend to plan out my next few reads, but not as far out as you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to see what I have. LOL - :) Makes it easier for planning.

      Thanks for stopping, Lindsey.

      Delete