Monday, September 7, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 9/7/15


   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.
***************
Books Completed Last Week:

SUMMER AT HIDEAWAY KEY by Barbara Davis.


I absolutely LOVED this book.

My review is in the book's title.

Book Currently Reading:

HOUSE OF THIEVES by Charles Belfoure.

I LOVED his book, THE PARIS ARCHITECT.

Books Up Next:

DARKNESS THE COLOR OF SNOW by Thomas Cobb.
 

THE AXEMAN by Ray Celestin

 

THE GATES OF RUTHERFORD by Elizabeth Cooke.


THE PARIS KEY by Juliet Blackwell.



THE FALL OF PRINCES by Robert Goolrick.

 


THE LAST SEPTEMBER by Nina De Gramont.


PRETENDING TO DANCE by Diane Chamberlain.

 

TAHOE BLUE FIRE by Todd Borg.

THE MURALIST by B. A. Shapiro.

THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman


,.......,.

THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor

********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  :)  They are books into and including all of 2015 and 2016.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.

A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel list. 

  />
How was your reading week?  





9 comments:

  1. Happy Reading Everyone.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all new to me. I'm glad you enjoyed last week's book. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      I loved the book. A great end-of-the-summer read or any-time good read.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a lot of great books waiting in the wings. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely....I am looking forward to all of them.

      Only to find the time to read all of these awesome books.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  4. Looks like you've got some great books lined up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to all of them.

      Thanks for stopping, Carol.

      Delete
  5. So many books! I hope you have ample reading time this week, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suko.

      Trying to fit them in as best as I can. :)

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete