Sunday, September 13, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 9/7/15


   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

***************
Books Completed Last Week:

HOUSE OF THIEVES by Charles Belfoure.

I LOVED his book, THE PARIS ARCHITECT.

THE PARIS KEY by Juliet Blackwell. 

Loved the book.  Review will be up sometime this week.


Book Currently Reading:

STONES IN THE ROAD by E. B. Moore

Books Up Next:

THE GATES OF RUTHERFORD by Elizabeth Cooke.


DARKNESS THE COLOR OF SNOW by Thomas Cobb.
 

THE AXEMAN by Ray Celestin

 

THE FALL OF PRINCES by Robert Goolrick.

 


THE LAST SEPTEMBER by Nina De Gramont.


PRETENDING TO DANCE by Diane Chamberlain.

 

TAHOE BLUE FIRE by Todd Borg.

THE MURALIST by B. A. Shapiro.

THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman


,.......,.

THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor

********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  :)  They are books into and including all of 2015 and 2016.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.

A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel list. 

  />
How was your reading week?  








26 comments:

  1. I'll look forward to your review of The Paris Key seen a few others enjoying it. Enjoy this week's reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good.

      I finished it this morning. I want to go to Paris and to that village. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  2. Some of these books look interesting to me and I read and enjoyed The Late Scholar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to know The Late Scholar is good.

      I am looking forward to all my books. Just have to find time. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Terra.

      Delete
  3. As a former court worker, thanks for serving on the jury! I could write a book about the excuses people gave for not serving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been called for jury duty ... I guess my time will come. I reviewed The Paris Key last week, glad to hear you loved it too and I thought Pretending to Dance was excellent. Have a good week and enjoy your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved The Paris Key.

      Thanks for stopping, Teddyree.

      Delete
  5. My dad was called for jury duty once but was dismissed after the defendant's attorney fainted as they didn't want that to sway someone one way or another.

    That is a crazy amount of books you listed I hope you enjoy them in the coming months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will enjoy all of them when I get to them. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Whitney.

      Delete
  6. Very nice! As usual these are all new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Hope jury duty goes smoothly!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Last September, should be start\ing it this week. I enjoyed Garden of Letters. Good luck with jury duty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be looking forward to seeing what you think of THE LAST SEPTEMBER.

      Thanks for stopping, Pat.

      Delete
  8. Oh my! Doesn't The Paris Key look good?! And you liked it, too? Very good.

    Enjoy jury duty. I am going next Monday! Must be the month of readers-as-jurors.

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL on the readers month for jurors. :)

      I LOVED The Paris Key.

      Thanks for stopping, Deb.

      Delete
  9. Love the cover of Pris Key! You have been reading a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been reading a lot, but it still takes me at least seven days to get a book done. :)

      Some have been done and they are just waiting in the wings for publication. That might be why it looks like a lot, but I did finish those two books last week.

      I loved The Paris Key.

      Thanks for stopping, Sheila.

      Delete
  10. Both sound good :) I've managed to avoid jury duty so far because I've had children to care for.

    Have a good week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, shelleyrae.

      Happy Reading.

      Delete
  11. Good luck with jury duty.

    I would like to check out all your titles further. Haven't read any of them, and most look very appealing to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to ALL of them.

      Now to find time to get them all done. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Rita.

      Delete
  12. Good luck with jury duty. I have never been called for it. Your books look good too. Here is my Monday Report. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...love my books.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  13. I'm currently reading two. e-Murderer by Joan C. Curtis (very intriguing so far) and The Girl in the Glass by James Hayman. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both do sound good, Diane.

      ENJOY!!

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete