Sunday, September 13, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 9/14/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

*************** 
On Wednesday, September 9, I received:

1.  STONES IN THE ROAD by E. B. Moore, courtesy of Danielle Dill of Penguin Randomhouse.


On Thursday, September 10, I received:

1.  PRETENDING TO DANCE by Diane Chamberlain, courtesy of Katie Bassel of St. Martin's.

Katie send me a finished copy of this book.  I previously had an ARC.

THANKS so much, Katie.

***************

 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************



27 comments:

  1. I hope everyone has a good week.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I always enjoy her books.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. I do like that striking cover art on Pretending to Dance. Good luck with the duty this week Elizabeth..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joanne.

      I was summoned and wasn't chosen.

      I love Diane Chamberlain's books.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  4. Both of these have such nice covers. Hope you enjoy them.

    http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2015/09/mailbox-monday-september-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to reading Pretending to Dance. Enjoy your reading....and I hope you get through Jury Duty quickly! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretending To Dance should be really good.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  6. I hope your jury duty goes okay. I got quite a bit read when I did mine waiting around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I waited too and only read about 100 pages.

      Too much chatting. :)

      Thanks for stopping, samstillreading.

      Delete
  7. Good luck with jury duty. I hope you enjoy your new books and have a good week, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary.

      I am looking forward to reading them.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  8. I'm sorry you have jury duty, what a drag.
    I like the profile of the books you have. Pretending to Dance has a very catchy cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't bad.

      I am looking forward to Pretending to Dance.

      Thanks for stopping, Tina.

      Delete
  9. Hi Elizabeth,

    I dread the day that I am called up for jury service!

    I tend to make my mind up about something and it is very difficult to get me to change it, so if there were to be a hung jury, it could be a very long stint of service if the judge wasn't prepared to accept a majority verdict!!

    I love the sound of both your books this week, particularly the Diane Chamberlain. My MIL has become addicted to her stories and I have quite a few paperbacks on my shelves, as well as one or two on our shared Kindle service, but not this one, so it is definitely going on my list :)

    Thanks for sharing and I hope that you are only out of action for a short time :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am back. It wasn't a busy day at the courthouse. :)

      I do enjoy Diane Chamberlain's books.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  10. The Chamberlain book sounds really good! I hope you enjoy both your books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like her books a lot.

      Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thanks. I am looking forward to reading the book.

      Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  12. I looked up the synopsis for Stones in the Road. Historical fiction -- 1867 -- Growing up among the Pennsylvania Amish. Looks good to me. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read about 100 pages today. It is growing on me :)

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  13. I am very excited about Pretending to Dance. Enjoy! Have a great week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too....thanks for stopping by, Laurel.

      Delete
  14. Pretending to Dance will be my first Chamberlain book. Glad to hear you enjoy her books so much. I'm so eager to read it! Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should enjoy it, but her others were a bit better for me.

      Thanks for stopping, readingdate.

      Delete