Monday, September 21, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 9/21/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

*************** 
On Monday, September 14, I received:

1.  THE SILENT SISTER by Diane Chamberlain, courtesy of Katie Bassel of St. Martin's.



I actually read and reviewed this as an ARC.  Katie kindly surprised me with the finished paperback copy.

My review is in the book's title

THANKS, Katie. 

On Thursday, September 17, I received:

1.  I'LL SEE YOU IN PARIS by Michelle Gable, courtesy of Katie Bassel of St. Martin's.


This was a surprise book.  Gorgeous cover isn't it?

On Saturday, September 19, I received:

1.  WHEN THE DEVIL'S IDLE by Leta Serafim, courtesy of Nicole of Tribute Books for a blog tour.


2.  RECONNECTING by Katalin Kennedy, courtesy of the author for guest post on November 4.

***************

 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************


17 comments:

  1. I hope you had a mailbox full of goodies.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except for the Chamberlain book these are new to me. I'll watch for your reviews. Have a good week, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to reading the Chamberlain book. It is up next.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  3. I'll See You In Paris looks like something to add to my TBR list for sure! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look good. I have been reading a lot of Paris books lately. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kimberly.

      Delete
  4. Nice mailbox! I'll See You in Paris looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover, and it sounds good. Her other book The Paris Apartment was quite good.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  5. Wow! Lots of great books for you this week. I'll See You in Paris sounds like I should be adding it to my wish list. Hope you enjoy them all.

    http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2015/09/mailbox-monday-september-21.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my favorite book that came in for the week. I haven't read it, but I love the cover and the title.

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete
  6. LOVE your book haul this week. Lots of happy reading time. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes....lots of good reading.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  7. A good mailbox for you , enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2015/09/mailbox-monday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  8. Great new additions; The Diane C one looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty good.

      She always has a social issue in her books.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  9. I read The Silent Sister in January when my husband was in the hospital but haven't reviewed it yet. I'l see you in Paris looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed The Silent Sister.

      I agree about the Paris book. It looks very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

      Delete