Monday, September 28, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 9/28/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

*************** 
My mailbox was completely EMPTY this past week.  

I hope I get a chance to catch up.

***************

 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************





21 comments:

  1. ENJOY your reading week, and I hope you have a mailbox full of great books.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a book and then received a review galley. Enjoy your catch up week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....I hope I can catch up.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks...I hope I can.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. I think I would need several years of empty mailboxes to "catch up"! Enjoy your week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I can relate to that.

      Thanks for stopping, nfmgirl.

      Delete
  5. I do enjoy the empty mailbox weeks for allowing me to catch up a little. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can catch up. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  6. Always nice to have a catch up week! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit disappointing, but good to catch up if I can. :)

      Thanks for stopping, readingdate.

      Delete
  7. So sorry you had no books this week. This next week will be an overload. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it will be an overload.

      It is disappointing when I do not get any books, but it is also a good thing.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the empty mailbox! It always feels a little sad but I know my mailbox periodically needs a break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit disappointing, but I agree. We do need a break once in a while.

      Thanks for stopping, Katherine.

      Delete
  9. Empty mailboxes would be a godsend to me, now that I'm behind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) They are good as well as disappointing.

      I did need it, though.

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. I hope I can.

      Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  11. There is nothing more pleasurable than pulling up at the end of the day and finding a book on he mailbox. I had one in the mailbox this week.
    Sometimes it's good you don't get your to-read pile too high though. I don't think I'll ever to all of my books before I die.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I love finding books in my mailbox. Such fun.

      LOL....I sure agree with that, Tina. No way will I read all the books I have before I die. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Tina

      Delete