Monday, October 12, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 10/12/15

   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

***************
Books Completed Last Week:

DARKNESS THE COLOR OF SNOW by Thomas Cobb.
 ***************
Book Currently Reading:

CHANCE HARBOR by Holly Robinson

 
 

Books Up Next:

THE MURALIST by B. A. Shapiro.


TAHOE BLUE FIRE by Todd Borg.


THE AXEMAN by Ray Celestin

 

THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman


,.......,.

THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor

********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  :)  They are books into and including all of 2015 and 2016.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.

A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel list. 

 


How was your reading week?  


13 comments:

  1. Darkness The Color of Snow was good.

    I started Fall of Princes, but I couldn't get into it so I stopped reading.

    I am loving Chance Harbor. Family Saga with lots of secrets. :)

    Thanks for stopping everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting title on last week's book. Here is my last week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very interesting title. I tried to figure out what it meant. :)

      I mentioned my thoughts in my review.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. I love the cover of Chance Harbor, and your copy of Three Story House reminded me that I need to read this one, which I have on my Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover too, and the book is really good.

      I have had Three Story House on my shelf for so long. I do need to read it too.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  4. Hope you're enjoying Chance Harbor. Currently reading Stillwater by Melissa Lenhardt. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving Chance Harbor.

      ENJOY Stillwater, and thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  5. I have the Muralist and Three Story House also. Sorry I haven't been commenting, technical difficulties, but I come by and read all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, Elizabeth.

      I am interested to see how The Muralist is. I never did get to read her first book.

      Thanks for stopping, Elizabeth.

      Delete
  6. Chance Harbor sounds excellent! Enjoy your reading, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am almost done. It is really good.

      Lots of good "stuff" in the book.

      Thanks for stopping, Suko.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol, and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete