Monday, October 5, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 10/5/15

   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

***************
Books Completed Last Week:

WHEN THE DEVIL'S IDLE by Leta Serafim for a blog tour review and giveaway of $25 Amazon gift card or PayPal Cash courtesy of the author and publisher on November 13.


This book was a good mystery with a great main character.  It is set in Greece.

 ***************
Book Currently Reading:

DARKNESS THE COLOR OF SNOW by Thomas Cobb.
 

Books Up Next:


THE AXEMAN by Ray Celestin

 

THE FALL OF PRINCES by Robert Goolrick.

 


TAHOE BLUE FIRE by Todd Borg.

THE MURALIST by B. A. Shapiro.

THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman


,.......,.

THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor

********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  :)  They are books into and including all of 2015 and 2016.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.

A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel list. 

  />
How was your reading week?  












14 comments:

  1. Oh nice! As usual these are all entirely new to me reads! Hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting ready to read The Cypress Trap by JC Gatlin. You have some very interesting reads coming up. I'll look forward to your reviews. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of The Cypress Trap. I hope you enjoy it.

      I am looking forward to my books. I just wish I had more time to sit down and read. Just like all of us, though. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  3. That's quite a list; I see several there that in my NetGalley queue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....I know. A HUGE list.

      I love to look at the covers and to organize. :)

      Thanks for stopping, RAnn.

      Delete
  4. I read a couple of the books in your list of books you will read. I am an Amazon Vine reviewer so get my choice of some good new books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty neat you are an Amazon Vine Reviewer.

      Thanks for stopping, Terra.

      Delete
  5. Darkness, The Color of Snow looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good.

      Thanks for stopping, Jennifer.

      Delete
  6. That's an impressive list! I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle.

      It is a bit overwhelming, but I know I am never going to be without a book to read. LOL!!

      Thanks for stopping, Michelle.

      Delete
  7. Just saw your 2010 photos of Scotland - so beautiful. I was born there and am hoping to go back one of these days. My daughter & her husband were in Edinburugh about two weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes....I love Scotland. Such a beautiful country.

      Portree is my favorite and of course Edinburgh.

      Thanks for stopping, Carol.

      Delete