Monday, October 12, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 10/12/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
*************** 
On Monday, October 5, I received:
1.  CHANCE HARBOR by Holly Robinson, courtesy of Caitlin Valenziano of Penguin Random House.

***************

 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************




24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh...it is VERY good.

      I have been staying up late reading.

      Family saga with lots of secrets. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  2. Hope you enjoy Chance Harbor. It looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh..I am...it is really good.

      Thanks for stopping, readingdate.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is very good. I am loving it.

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  4. Looks like a fab read. Enjoy!
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying it...it is "fab."

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It is very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  6. It's new to me but sounds very good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Elysium.

      Delete
  7. I like the cover and the title. Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....I am loving it.

      Thanks for stopping, Tea Norman.

      Delete
  8. I love the cover of that one with the nice pop of red from the umbrella. Hope it's as good as it looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is beautiful, and the red does give a great pop.

      Thanks for stopping Katherine.

      Delete
  9. I love the cover, and the book sounds really good. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally enjoying the book.

      I am almost done.

      Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. I have never read anything by this author, but I am glad I am reading her newest book.

      It is very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  12. I love the cover of you new book. Hope you enjoy it! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wonderful read.

      Thanks for stopping, Kay.

      Delete