Monday, October 26, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 10/26/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I am happy with my mailbox.  :)
*************** 
On Monday, October 19, I received:

1. ALONG THE INFINITE SEA by Beatriz Williams, courtesy of Katie McKee or Penguin Random House.

 

Looks good doesn't it?  Beautiful cover and title too. 

2.  THE SEAFRONT TEAROOM by Vanessa Greene, courtesy of Lauren Burnstein of Penguin Random House.

 

Adorable cover, and the book sounds so good. 

3.  THE TEARS OF DARK WATER by Corban Addison, courtesy of Shelf Awareness Giveaway and Regulus Books.

On Wednesday, October 21, I received:

1.  THE LAKE HOUSE by Kate Morton, courtesy of Kathryn Santora of Simon & Schuster.



This is an e-book.

I LOVE Kate Morton's books.
***************

 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************



23 comments:

  1. I hope your mailbox had some great titles in it.

    Thanks for stopping, and happy reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you're happy with your mailbox :)
    I'll be reading The Seafront Tearoom soon. I hope we both love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it look good?

      I think we will.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  3. I have to admit that I'm jealous of Along the Infinite Sea and The Seafront Tearoom. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Along the Infinite Sea is really good.

      I am hoping The Seafront Tearoom is good. I am sure it will be.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. Great mailbox! I'm really curious about The Lake House as I love Kate Morton and The Seafront Tea Room and Along the Infinite Sea look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to reading The Lake House.

      Along the Infinite Sea is really good.

      The Seafront TeaRoom looks good too.

      Thanks for stopping, Katherine.

      Delete
  5. The Seafront Tearoom caught my eye...and I LOVED The Lake House. Enjoy your week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Kate Morton's books.

      I took a sneak peak into The Lake House and already see it is going to be fantastic just like all of her books.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  6. Your book are fabulous. Enjoy.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      And...thanks for stopping, Tea Norman.

      Delete
  7. I SO want to read THE LAKE HOUSE by Kate Morton. Sounds fabulous. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are always fabulous.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  8. I loved The Lake House and I hope you do too. Other books are new to me but sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure I will love The Lake House. I love all of Kate Morton's books.

      Thanks for stopping, Elysium.

      Delete
  9. They all look good. I like books that take place on or at the water. Great covers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good.

      Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

      Delete
  10. Hi Elizabeth,

    I already have my eye on 'The Seafront Tearoom', as it featured in several Mailbox Monday posts last week.

    I also love anything Kate Morton, so 'The Lake House' has just hit my list as we speak.

    I didn't notice the connection with water, between all three of your books, so well spotted Vicki :)

    To be honest, all three books look and sound amazing, so I am sure you will be spoiled for choice.

    Enjoy your week :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't notice the water connection either. :)

      Love Kate Morton. I am looking forward to The Seafront Tearoom. The cover is fantastic. I love covers.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  11. All the books you received have such pretty covers. I know most of these authors, though I don't think I've read anything by them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love covers. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete
  12. Happy reading this week...very pretty covers and books I hope are great reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....I love covers. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete