Friday, November 27, 2015

Book Blogger Hop - 11/27 - 12/3

 Question of the Week: 

How reliable can you say you are in terms of having promised reviews completed for blog tours or publisher and author requests?

My Answer:

I am totally reliable.  

In fact, when I have a promised review for a tour or a requested date, the book is done at least a month before so I know it is ready.
 **********
I am out of town for Thanksgiving so I will not be responding until Saturday or Sunday.

I hope everyone had a good day yesterday. 

My day was wonderful...see it here.

6 comments:

  1. Have a great day!!

    Happy Hopping and for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not that early but I've never missed a promised date either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Most bloggers are pretty reliable.

      Delete
  3. Good for you to be able to stay so far ahead. I'm typically a week or two before. Just depends on how many books I've requested from Netgalley and how many new releases from the library that need to be added into my schedule.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Kristine @ The Writer's Inkwell

    My Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just the business teacher in me. :) Always have to be organized and keep ahead of the game. :)

      You have a plan, and that is good.

      Thanks for stopping, Sookie Stackhouse.

      Delete
  4. I'm also very reliable. I don't prepare the reviews that early, but strive to have a book completed a week before the review is due. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete