Monday, November 2, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 11/2/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

My mailbox was nice and lean. :) 
*************** 
On Thursday, October 29, I received:

1.  THE SLEEPWALKER'S GUIDE TO DANCING by Mira Jacob, courtesy of Jennifer of The Leaning Stack of Books.


Jennifer had a contest for her blogoversary, and I was the LUCKY winner.
THANKS so much, Jennifer.   

Jennifer has a beautiful and very organized blog.  Stop by if you can.

On Saturday, October 31, I received:

1.  LANDSCAPE FOR MURDER by Joyce T. Strand, courtesy of the author.


This book looks good, and her giveaway is awesome.

The author is having a giveaway for her book, a Kindle Fire, and a $25 Amazon Gift Certificate on November 12.  

Check back on my blog on that date if you like.
***************

 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************






21 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping.

    I hope you had a wonderful mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hop-e they're as good as they look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure they will be good.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. They both look interesting. I'm in a mystery mood right now so Landscape for Murder looks especially interesting. Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katherine.

      They both do look good.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  4. That is always fun, receiving books in the mail. Have fun reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stefanie.

      Love getting books in the mail.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. They do, don't they?

      THANKS for stopping, Carol.

      Delete
  6. Landscape for Murder looks good. Hope you enjoy both. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look good.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  7. Both of these look good. I like Joyce Strand mysteries. Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any of her books yet, but good to hear they are good.

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  8. The Sleepwalker's Guide to Dancing looks good to me. Must investigate further! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. :)

      Thanks for stopping, readingdate.

      Delete
  9. Lean can be good :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh....I totally agree.

      Nice time to catch up.

      Thanks for stopping, samstillreading.

      Delete
  10. Thanks, Elizabeth! I hope you enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer. So sweet of you to have that contest, and so lucky for me that I won. :)

      I am sure I will like it.

      Happy Blogging. I love blogging.

      Thanks for stopping, Jennifer.

      Delete
  11. I'm absolutely in love with the title of The Sleepwalker's Guide! Haha! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a pretty cool title.

      Thanks for stopping, Kay.

      Delete