Monday, November 23, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 11/23/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.

 
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.

*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

My mailbox was completely empty, but I definitely have plenty of books to keep me busy.  :)

No worries here. 
*************** 
How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************

19 comments:

  1. Happy Reading, and Happy Thanksgiving.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had empty mailboxes recently, except for last week. But library books keep me busy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah for the library!!

      Empty mailboxes are good for me. LOL!!

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee Lau.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your week! I didn't get any in the physical mailbox either, but did receive an e-ARC from NetGalley. Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good on your NetGalley book.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  4. Sometimes you need an empty mailbox to simply let you catch up a bit. Me, I keep adding insult to injury by visiting the library.

    Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

    http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2015/11/mailbox-monday-november-23.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely on the empty mailbox.

      I don't mind them as I said.

      You have a good Thanksgiving too. I can't believe it is this time of year already. This year just flew by.

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole.

      Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

      Thanks for stopping,

      Delete
  6. I received an ARC of Beside Myself, first novel by British writer Ann Morgan who wrote the wonderful nonfiction The World Between Two Covers. Her new novel will be released on Jan 12.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ENJOY...sounds good.

      I don't know the author, though.

      Thanks for stopping, Judy.

      Delete
  7. An empty mailbox would be a really good thing this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a good thing any time of the year, but especially now.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  8. Hope next week is better for your mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too, but I am not expecting any books that I know of.

      Thanks for stopping, samstillreading.

      Delete
  9. Well, maybe that's a good thing with Thanksgiving upon us. Happy Thanksgiving to you and I hope you have enough down time to enjoy a good book. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can read a few books too.

      I am not cooking even though I am disappointed. I love cooking Thanksgiving dinner.

      But it will still be fun...we are going on a cruise and will have Thanksgiving dinner on the cruise.

      Heading to New York with Thanksgiving with my son. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete