Monday, November 9, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 11/9/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I am excited about the two books I received.
*************** 
On Friday, November 6, I received:

1.  THE THINGS WE KEEP by Sally Hepworth, courtesy of Jordan Hanley of St. Martin's Press.



2.  WHITE COLLAR GIRL by Renee Rosen, courtesy of Danielle Dill of Penguin Random House.
 



I LOVED her other two books.   

DOLLFACE

  
WHAT THE LADY WANTS


Looking forward to reading WHITE COLLAR GIRL 

Ms. Rosen always seem to have the most gorgeous covers on her books. 
***************

 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************

17 comments:

  1. Happy Monday!!!

    These weeks just fly by don't they?

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your new books look outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....I was excited to see both of them in the mailbox.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Both of these books sound fascinating. Love the cover on White Collar Girl. Hope you enjoy them.

    http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2015/11/mailbox-monday-november-9.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't gotten too far in White Collar Girl yet, but I love historical fiction.

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete
  4. The covers are gorgeous - The White Collar Girl does look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes on the covers. I am a cover nut. :)

      Thanks for stopping, JaneGS.

      Delete
  5. Looks like a wonderful book haul. Enjoy!
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree....they both look so good.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  6. They all look good, especially The Things We Keep.. Enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed her other book.

      I am hoping this book is just as good.

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee Lau.

      Delete
  7. Fantastic books this week! I want to read them both. Happy reading, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited about them.

      Thanks for stopping, readingdate.

      Delete
  8. Nice week. The Things We Keep is on my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Things We Keep should be good.

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete
  9. I really enjoyed White Collar Girl, and am looking forward to the Sally Hepworth novel. The Secrets of Midwives was a great book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved her other two books. Glad to hear White Collar Girl is good.

      I enjoyed The Secrets of Midwives too.

      It looks like we have similar tastes in books.

      Thanks for stopping, OnDBookshelf.

      Delete