Monday, December 7, 2015

A Month of Faves December Blog Event 12/7/15

https://travelingwitht.wordpress.com/

The Fun Continues...

Thanks to these ladies for the month of fun:

 Tanya @ Girlxoxo 

 Andi @ Estella’s Revenge

 Tamara @ Traveling With T

The Most Unique or Most Memorable Book(s) Read This Year.

Not necessarily your favorite book because it could be memorable for how bad or how much you liked or disliked the characters.
 ********
This is a difficult question.  I had quite a few books that were memorable so I will name one because it was a favorite and one because of an unlikable character.

A favorite is going to be very difficult.  I had MANY favorites this year, but I will go with ALONG THE INFINITE SEA by Beatriz Williams.



Choosing one I disliked is easier since I rarely dislike the books I read.  :)

DARKNESS THE COLOR OF SNOW by Thomas Cobb had a character that I really disliked.  It was Martin. 

The book was good, but that character made the book one that was not a favorite.


As I said in my review, I live in a small town and wonder what goes on that we don't know about.  :)




13 comments:

  1. Unlikable characters have to be in books, right?

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time when all the characters are unlikable or the main character is unlikable unless it's a mystery. Along the Infinite Sea is on my TBR. It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book was good except for Martin. A very devious character.

      Oh yes....Along The Infinite Sea was great as all of her books are.

      Thanks for stopping, Katherine.

      Delete
  3. I need to get my hands on Beatriz's new book, especially if you say it's your favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
    2. I like the look of Along the Amazing Sea!

      Delete
    3. It has a gorgeous cover.

      The book is quite good too.

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee Lau.

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to read Along the Infinite Sea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooo....you will love it.

      Thanks for stopping, JoAnn.

      Delete
  5. I sometimes find it hard to like books with unlikeable characters, but they definitely are memorable aren't they?!

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very memorable. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Tanya Patrice.

      Delete
  6. Hi, Elizabeth - I'll have to look back for your review of ALONG THE INFINITE SEA by Beatriz Williams. Sounds amazing. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good.

      The review link is in this post.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete