Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A Month of Faves December Blog Event - 12/9/15

https://travelingwitht.wordpress.com/

The Fun Keeps Happening....

Thanks to these ladies for the month of fun:

 Tanya @ Girlxoxo 

 Andi @ Estella’s Revenge

 Tamara @ Traveling With T

This Is How I Blog {The Digital Edition}

Essential Computer Programs, Browser Plugins and/or Websites That Rock for Blogging:

I love Blogger, and hope I never have to switch.

I use PicMonkey to edit my photos.

Amazon to get my book links.

Firefox and my personal toolbar.

Google Forms to make my giveaway forms.

Google Docs to keep my books organized.

Dropbox to save my files.

Pages to edit my reviews.

G-mail to keep in touch with and get notifications from all of my awesome blogger friends and their posts.

Reading sites to post my reviews on in addition to my blog

Twitter and Facebook

Looking forward to hearing about other sites folks use to make their blogging experience fun and unique.





15 comments:

  1. I looked at Tanya and Andi's blogs already and found some things to use that I didn't know about. :)

    Thanks for stopping, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a lot of the same sites you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take a look at Tanya's and Andi's posts. Links are at the top of the post.

      They listed some sites I had never heard of.

      Also Sarah's Book Shelves has a ton of ideas I didn't know about.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. I used to use Blogger; it's great how it's easy to tweak one's site. But I found out Google can do whatever with your content so I switched to Wordpress. If you're interested in reading about the whole Blogger vs. Wordpress you can Google it. I find it interesting using Google Forms for giveaways. I've been seeing that a bit around and never new such a thing could be created like that. I use Picasa 3 to edit photos and to make collages; it's free and part of Google.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Picasa 3 sounds good. I didn't know it was part of Google.

      Where do I find that?

      Oh yes on Google forms...give it a try. They always turn out nicely.

      Thanks for stopping, Stefanie.

      Delete
  4. Yay for finding other tools! :) Thanks for linking up with #AMonthOfFaves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...new tools are like new toys. :)

      Thanks for stopping, T.

      Delete
  5. Well, we have a look into how you organize your blogging stuff. Cool!
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ask away if you want any other information, but there are others who have a lot of better ideas. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  6. I think I need to start using Dropbox instead of saving all to my hard drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dropbox is quite nice especially since you can access it from any place you are.

      Thanks for stopping, Sarah.

      Delete
  7. I use Dropbox too - I take pics with my phone, and then the ones I want to edit or make blog images of - save to Dropbox and boom - open it on my computer. Love it! Also Google Drive does the same thing too.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Dropbox.

      I loved your post today, Tanya.

      Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tanya.

      Delete
  8. I have a Dropbox account but I never use it. I really should. I think I'm stuck on what I know. I need to give a new thing a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to try something new.

      Thanks for stopping, Chris.

      Delete