Sunday, December 27, 2015

Blogger New Year's Challenge - 12/28/16



I wanted to let all my wonderful readers know about this challenge in case you want to join in.  I am going to give a try.*

All focused on a fresh blogging start and getting you motivated for a new year. The Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge will begin on January 1st and run 14 days.

It is going to be fun, it is going to be easy and hopefully, it will get you motivated in 2016.  Each day Rachel who blogs at ParaJunkee.com will post her own prompts and at the bottom she will add a linky so bloggers can add their posts. 

Here are the topics:


Day 1. Your blogger resolutions. 
Day 2. Great things in blogging 2015. 
Day 3. The negative things in blogging 2015 to avoid in 2016.
Day 4. Must HAVE books of 2016. 
Day 5. Best Book(s) of 2015.
Day 6. Worst Book(s) of 2016. 
Day 7. Top ten blogger peeves of 2015.
Day 8. 2016 Trends you hope to see. 
Day 9. Your favorite 2015 Blogger moment. 
Day 10. Changes you’ll be doing in 2016. 
Day 11. How many books are you reading in 2016? Top books on your TBR? 
Day 12. A 2015 Blogger horror story. 
Day 13. Reader/Blogger cons you WANT to attend in 2016. 
Day 14. Your 2016 Goals & wish list for your blog.



*All wording, photos, and list is taken from Rachel's blog.


11 comments:

  1. Sounds fun, and I am going to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with it Elizabeth, I'll look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathryn.

      An easy challenge.

      I have my post ready to go for your Women's Fiction Challenge.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  3. Have a great time with this! (I know myself: I won't be able to keep up, but it sounds like fun for those who do.) I'll check in to see what people are saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be fun.

      Thanks for stopping, Elizabeth

      Delete
  4. Elizabeth,if I were better organized with my time, I'd join in as well. I can think of a few posts I'd write on these topics. It sounds like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not just answer the posts you would have comments for. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Suko.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, stacybuckeye, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a great challenge and one that will help you prepare for 2016. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete