Friday, December 4, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 11/4/15

Feeling Beachie 

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  

The statements:

1.  Try to_____ whenever you can
2.  Books are_______.
3.  Last week, I_______.
4.  Later in life, I_________. 
 
My Answers:
 
1.  Try to help others whenever you can.
 
2.  Books are a good way to escape. :)
 
3.  Last week, I was in New York and went on a Thanksgiving Cruise.
 
4.  Later in life, I hope to be still reading and reviewing on my blog.



12 comments:

  1. Happy Friday.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister-in-law and her husband went on a Thanksgiving cruise in Europe. It was a river cruise. Since retirement they are really traveling!
    Our #1 and #2 are very similar. And #4: I fully expect you to be here blogging for a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. What happened to the CMash Loves to Read blog?

      Delete
    2. That cruise sounds fun.

      Great we have similar comments. I need to check yours out.

      Not sure about CMash. I haven't visited in a while.

      Thanks for stopping, McGuffy Ann Morris.

      Delete
  3. Great answers, you are so lucky you got to be in NY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son invites me often, and I always visit during the BEA.

      Thanks for stopping, pilch92.

      Delete
  4. Good answers, Elizabeth. Did you just start this meme? :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No....Hilary at Feeling Beachie is the host.

      I just haven't participated for while.

      It is fun. Join in if you like.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  5. Helping others, even in small ways is a wonderful thing to do. And I agree that reading books can be a great escape from reality. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love escaping reality these days. :) :)

      Thanks for stopping, Susi.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. They definitely do that for me. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Hilary.

      Delete