Friday, December 11, 2015

Follow Friday four Fill-In Fun - 12/11/15

Feeling Beachie 

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  

The statements:

  1. Being ___ is _____
  2. I _____ to ______
  3. If I could_____ I would _________
  4. I cannot live without _______________
My Answers: 

1.  Being kind and helpful to others is what I always do.

2.  I read to enjoy and escape.  :)

3.  If I could win the lottery, I would share.

4.  I cannot live without my phone, computer, or books. 





13 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks.

      Thanks for stopping, Em-Musing.

      Delete
  3. Hi - I actually think I could live without my phone. I'm not attached to it like most people. But, I wouldn't give up my computer or my books. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am attached to my phone. :)

      And my computer and books...mostly on the books.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  4. I think it would be awful to live without books. I am happiest with a book at hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.

      I always have a book with me.

      Thanks for stopping, Patricia.

      Delete
  5. I couldn't live without books. Our whole family loves books! Our children were early readers I think, in part, due to our love of books and haven't slowed down one bit as they have become adults. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A family of book lovers is AWESOME.

      Thanks for stopping, Suzanne.

      I hope to see you back often.

      Delete
  6. Your #3 goes with your #1. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)

      I am a giving person.

      Thanks for stopping Pat.

      Delete
  7. I like your answers, Elizabeth! I hope you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suko.

      Weekend was nice.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete