Monday, December 14, 2015

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 12/14/15

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 *******************
In celebration of the paperback release of THE SECRETS OF MIDWIVES on December 29 I will feature a giveaway for:

THE SECRETS OF MIDWIVES  
AND 
THE THINGS WE KEEP




Don't forget to stop back!!
***************
Books Completed  Last Week:

THE READERS OF THE BROKEN WHEEL RECOMMEND by Katarina Bivald

A very sweet read about a small town that NEEDS a book store.  :)  

Loved it.

Comment from the publisher:
 
"This book is a #1 Indie Next Great Read for January 2016."

 ***************
Book Currently Reading:

THE VIOLINIST OF VENICE by Alyssa Palombo.


The book is beautiful just like the cover, and I am learning about Antonio Vivaldi.


Books Up Next:

THE THINGS WE KEEP by Sally Hepworth


THE SWANS OF FIFTH AVENUE by Melanie Benjamin

THE FORGOTTEN ROOM by Karen White, Beatriz Williams, and Lauren Willig


Can you imagine how good this book is going to be with those authors?  Can't wait to read it.

THE MURALIST by B. A. Shapiro.

 

I'LL SEE YOU IN PARIS by Michelle Gable
 

ALL THE WINTERS AFTER by Sere Prince Halverson

IN ANOTHER LIFE by Julie Christine Johnson


HANGING MARY by Susan Higginbotham


THE AXEMAN by Ray Celestin

 
THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman


,.......,.

THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor

********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  :)  They are books into and including all of 2015 and 2016.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.

A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel list. 

   
 
How was your reading week?  

















16 comments:

  1. Oh very nice! All new to me! Hope you have a great reading week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Readers of the Broken Wheel Recommend sounds wonderful. I've seen some glowing reviews for The Forgotten Room - what a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend.

      I haven't seen a review for The Forgotten Room yet. So glad to hear it is good...I KNEW it would be, though. :)

      Thanks for the info about it, and thanks for stopping, JoAnn.

      Delete
  3. So many great looking covers, enjoy reading. I can't even choose a favourite from that list, swoon.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...they all look so good don't they?

      Thanks for stopping, Marce.

      Delete
  4. The Readers of Broken Wheel is calling my name, I saw it mentioned on someone else's blog but they hadn't read it yet. 2016 pile up already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good, Kathryn.

      I know you would love it.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  5. A bunch of beautiful covers and new to me authors - I hope you enjoy your upcoming reads. And once again, thanking for helping me add a little festiveness to my blog :-)

    Reading With Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad your blog is festive now. :)

      Great you found some new authors.

      Thanks for stopping, Jade.

      Delete
  6. Looks like you've got a full week of reading! Happy Holidays and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A full few months would be more like it. LOL!!!

      Thanks for stopping, Sharon.

      Delete
  7. I'm currently reading Cruise by Suzanne Vermeer. It's a NetGalley I'd received some time ago. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know that book.

      Thanks for sharing and stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  8. Wow, you have a lot of great looking reads!!Also I love your blinking Christmas lights!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lights are a blogger gadget. :)

      I am excited about my books.

      Thanks for stopping, Joann.

      Delete