Monday, December 21, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 12/21/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.

 
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.

*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

My mailbox was empty, but that's ok.  LOOK BELOW!!
***************
I have a review and giveaway for THE VIOLINIST OF VENICE.

I received this book in my mailbox last week.

Look for the review and giveaway below in the book's title.
***************
THE VIOLINIST OF VENICE by Alyssa Palombo.

The book is beautiful just like the cover, and I loved learning about  Antonio Vivaldi.
*************** 
How about your mailbox?

 Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************




21 comments:

  1. Good luck if you enter.

    I hope your mailbox was filled with goodies.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great time of year for an empty mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!!

      Merry Christmas, and thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Empty mailboxes offer an opportunity to catch up! Thanks for visiting my blog. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a great time to catch up.

      I am trying. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed your review of The Violinist of Venice. Now you can catch up on some other books. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura.

      I am trying to catch up. :)

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It is.

      The book is good too.

      Thanks for stopping, Carol.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the giveaway! Wishing you happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure...good luck.

      Merry Christmas to you too, and thanks for stopping, Pat.

      Delete
  7. Mine was empty as well, thank goodness :)
    Merry Christmas, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes....I have enough to keep me busy.

      I think my mailbox will be empty for a few more weeks, and that is fine for me. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Mary, and Merry Christmas!!

      Delete
  8. It's a great time to catch-up, have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a good time to catch up. I am trying. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Nicole.

      Delete
  9. I entered, and have my fingers and toes crossed that I win! Happy reading this week, and enjoy the holidays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best of luck...let random.org see your fingers and toes. LOL!!

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  10. I'm sure you still have plenty of reading to keep you busy this week, even with an empty mail box. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...no doubt about that. :)

      I have enough books to last me for the next 30 years. I hope I will be able to read them all. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  11. I hope Santa filled your mailbox for you - happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately he didn't, but that's ok.

      Thanks for stopping, samstillreading.

      Delete