Monday, December 7, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 12/7/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.

 
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.

*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

***************
On Monday, November 30, I received:

1.  THE VIOLINIST OF VENICE by Alyssa Palombo, courtesy of Staci Burt of St. Martin's.
 

This was a surprise.  It looks good.

***************
How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************





19 comments:

  1. I love the cover on this book.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary.

      I am always leery of surprise books, but this one looks good.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It does look good.

      Thanks for stopping, Anna.

      Delete
  4. This book has one of the most beautiful covers. I've seen this on a few blogs lately. Hope you enjoy it.

    http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2015/12/mailbox-monday-december-7.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know other bloggers have received the book too.

      I like to choose my books, but I like when the publisher knows my tastes and sends surprises. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Your comment made me smile!!

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  6. I like. your Christmas lights! your book looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can send you the HTML if you have Blogger.

      Thanks for stopping, Nicole.

      Delete
  7. This cover is candy for sure. I have this book on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely eye candy, Stefanie.

      Great you have the book too.

      Thanks for stopping, Stefanie.

      Delete
  8. This is new to me but sounds very interesting! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of this book either.

      A nice surprise that looks good.

      Thanks for stopping, Elysium.

      Delete
  9. I love surprise books and really like the cover of THE VIOLINIST OF VENICE by Alyssa Palombo. Hope you enjoy! :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is gorgeous.

      I am about to start reading it.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  10. What a great surprise....and I would love that surprise in my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read about 50 pages, and it is good.

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete