Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Blogger New Year's Challenge - 1/5/16



Join Rachel of Parajunkee.com for The Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge that will begin on January 1 and run for 14 days.

Day 5: Best Book(s) of 2015

Oh wow....I read around 60 amazing books.  

I am not going to list all 60...please look around my blog to find all of my reviews.  

These are the most current ones I have read.

1.  The Forgotten Room by Karen White, Beatriz Williams, and Lauren Willig...not being reviewed on my blog until January 27.

2.  The Violinist of Venice by Alyssa Palombo

3.  The Seafront Tearoom by Vanessa Greene

4.  The Hundred Gifts by Jennifer Scott

5.  White Collar Girl by Renee Rosen

6.  The Lake House by Kate Morton

7.  Along the Infinite Sea by Beatriz Williams

8.  Summer at Hideaway Key by Barbara White

9.  The Paris Key by Juliet Blackwell

10.  The Girl Who Wrote In Silk by Kelli Estes

11.  The House of Thieves by Charles Belfoure 

I hope you enjoyed the 11 book reviews I chose to share.












14 comments:

  1. I want to read all the books on your list! I hope you have another great reading year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to read them, Laura.

      They all were so good.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  2. 60 Greats!? Wow. What an awesome year in reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read 60 books....most of them were GREAT!!

      Thanks for stopping Jay Riv.

      Delete
  3. These books all look so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ones in the list and most of my books for 2015 were amazing.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. I have been wanting to read Lake House. I have to look into buying that one.
    http://theresaraymer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh....you will love it.

      Thanks for stopping, Theresa.

      Delete
  5. 60 books, that's great news. I am not familiar with the books on your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathleen.

      I loved most all of the 60. :)

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. Congrats on reading 60 books! Thank you for sharing your list. Many of them appeal to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suko.

      I loved them all.

      I hope you get to read the ones that are calling you. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Suko.

      Delete
  7. I look forward to reading your review of The Forgotten Room by Karen White. It looks quite interesting. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was soooooo good.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete