Friday, January 8, 2016

Blogger New Year's Challenge - 1/8/16


Join Rachel of Parajunkee.com for The Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge that will begin on January 1 and run for 14 days.

Day 8:  2016 Trends You Hope To See

You certainly have some good questions, but also questions that I wish I had answers for.  :) 

I hope the trend is to not mess with bloggers who use Blogger instead of Word Press or another format.

I hope the trend is to NOT go with vlogging of reviews and staying with the standard method of written reviews.

I guess these are negative trends.  I will be curious to see what others have to say.






7 comments:

  1. I had the same problem of not being really able to answer this question. I would like to see more book reviews and I should of added on all blogs. I love reading each and everyone of them. Makes my TBR pile grow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Growing TBR piles are great, aren't they? :)

      Thanks for stopping, Theresa.

      Delete
  2. I think I'll follow your lead for the trend I hope will not be in 2016. I hope the trend is to not to post reviews via YouTube. If so, I'm done. I'll not put myself before a camera. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't even know how to put anything on YouTube.

      I would be out too or just be a rebel and do what I usually do. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  3. I like that there are blogs and I like that there are vlogs. However, personally, I enjoy writing a lot more than video posting. I think watching depends on the mood. I had decided I was going to do one vlog a month (out of the daily posts I do, LOL) just to see if that attracts people to the blog.
    I will say that I don't like the derisiveness of Wordpress vs Blogger. They're both systems that get words out, and we're all BLOGGERS, so we should be supporting each other, not separating each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vlogging isn't for me. :)

      Thanks for your wonderful response, Nicole, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete