Friday, January 1, 2016

Book Blogger Hop - 1/1/ - 1/7

  *********
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

 *********
Question of the Week: 

What is your most anticipated book of the year? (By Alyssa)

My Answer:

I am looking forward to READERS OF THE BROKEN WHEEL RECOMMEND by Katarina Bivald.

I had heard so many good things about this book all of 2015 since the BEA. 

I couldn't wait to read it and have actually read this book already.  My review will be up on January 7, 2016.

I guess I need to choose another book, but I think I am staying with this book since it truly was one I was anticipating.  

It was a gem.  A very sweet, entertaining read.  I hope you get to read it too.


Can't wait to see what books others mention. 

 *********
GIVEAWAY ENDS Tuesday, January 5:
 
THE SECRETS OF MIDWIVES  
AND 
THE THINGS WE KEEP 

The publisher is offering BOTH books to one lucky reader of Silver's Reviews!!

Thank you, Katie Bassel of St. Martin's. 

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!

    May you have a wonderful year all around and read awesome books in 2016.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of good things about your 'anticipated' book as well. Hope to read it this year (guess I can quit saying next year - LOL). Happy New Year, Elizabeth! Always enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes....it was wonderful!!

    I hope you get to read it this year too. :)

    Thanks for stopping and for your comment about my blog.

    Happy New Year, Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about that book too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very sweet read for book lovers.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  5. Harlan Coben has a new book coming out in March. It's Fool Me Once. I'm sure I'll enjoy it as I just love his writing style. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....I like that title.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete