Monday, February 15, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 2/15/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.

 
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.

*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.
***************
On Monday, February 8, I received:

1.  FALL OF POPPIES by Jessica Brockmole, Hazel Gaynor, Evangeline Holland, Marci Jefferson, Kate Kerrigan, Jennifer Robson, Heather Webb, Beatriz Williams, Lauren Willig courtesy of Amelia Woods of Harper Collins.


2.  WHAT THE WAVES KNOW by Tamara Valentine courtesy of Harper Collins.

This was a surprise book.

On Tuesday, February 9, I received:

1.  BLACK RABBIT HALL by Eve Chase, courtesy of Madeline Schmitz and Stephanie Hargadon of Peguin Random House.

 

On Friday, February 12, I received:

1.  GLORY OVER EVERYTHING by Kathleen Grissom, courtesy of Dana Trocker of Simon & Schuster. 


Dana sent me a link for an e-book download.
I loved The Kitchen House...can't wait to read this book. 
***************
How about your mailbox?

 Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************




30 comments:

  1. Looks like a great mailbox this week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very exciting. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Pat.

      Delete
  2. Black Rabbit Hall is on my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be good.

      Thanks for stopping, Kay.

      Delete
  3. I got the first two titles as well. I'm really excited about Fall of Poppies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall of Poppies looks very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. Fall of Poppies is on my wish list. Have a good week, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Have a great week too.

      Delete
  5. I had a good mailbox last week. I received Crime and Punishment which I had ordered and will read for one of my reading groups. Challenging, no? I also received The Queen of Night by Alexander Chee from the Nervous Breakdown Book Club, a subscription I belong to. Very excited about this historical novel set in Paris! Finally, I was approved for download of the egalley of Jane Hamilton's new novel, The Excellent Lombards. Riches all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...you did have a good week.

      ENJOY your books and your reading week this week.

      Thanks for stopping, Judy.

      Delete
  6. What a fabulous mailbox! What the Waves Know and Fall of Poppies look great to me. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited about my books.

      Thanks for stopping, readingdate.

      Delete
  7. These look great. I always love those little surprise books we get every now and again. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprise books are fun especially if it is in the genre I read.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  8. I also received the first two titles, can't wait to read them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both look good.

      Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  9. I like all that you have posted. Particularly Fall of Poppies and Black Rabbit, nice choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to reading them.

      Thanks for stopping, Tina.

      Delete
  10. I cannot wait to read Fall of Poppies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be very good...awesome authors.

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  11. They all look good! I love the cover of What The Waves Know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

      ENJOY your reading week.

      Delete
  12. Hi Elizabeth,

    The first two titles have been on several lists this week, so I hope that you enjoy them both,

    It sounds as though I need to read 'The Kitchen House' before I get to 'Glory Over Everything', however this is definitely a series I now have on my radar for the future.

    'Black Rabbit Hall' is definitely my kind of story .. secrets, secrets and yet more secrets :)

    Thanks for sharing and have a good week,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are stand alones, but you will LOVE The Kitchen House.

      I am looking forward to Black Rabbit Hall.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  13. You got a lot of books! I hope you enjoy them! Thanks for stopping by my post earlier! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Katie.

      I like my books. :)

      Delete
  14. Black Rabbit Hall looks interesting! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be different. :)

      Thanks for stopping, nfmgirl.

      Delete
  15. Looks like a nice group of books. So many lovely covers. Hope you enjoy reading these ones.

    Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily earlier in the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Cherly.

      I am looking forward to the books.

      I LOVE covers. :)

      Delete