Sunday, February 28, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 2/29/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.

 
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.

*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

Mine was very lean, but I am happy. I am getting caught up.
***************
On Saturday, February 27, I received:

1.  BRITT-MARIE WAS HERE by Fredrik Backman, courtesy of a Shelf Awareness Giveaway and Hillary Tisman of Atria Books.

 
***************
How about your mailbox?

 Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************

25 comments:

  1. ENJOY any books you have received, and Happy Reading for March.

    Can you believe it will be March on Tuesday?

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, gentle looking cover! I hope you enjoy it. Yes - another month down. Whew... time flies.
    Enjoy your reading and your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time flies too fast.

      The cover is very cute.

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  3. Yes, hard to believe that summer is going! Enjoy your book and thanks for dropping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer is on the horizon for us. :) Can't wait.

      Thanks for stopping, samstillreading.

      Delete
  4. That title is interesting, makes me wonder who Britt-Marie is. Enjoy your new book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...that is a good question.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  5. The first thing that struck me was how much I loved the cover and how it reminded me of another book-- which turns out to be by the same author! Sounds like a fun read! I still have Fredrik Backman's previous book in my TBR pile, but I wrote this one down!

    Great book to get in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does have good covers on his books.

      Thanks for stopping, Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. I have been eyeing this book...I loved Ove, and hope to read the author's book about the grandmother, too. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get to read Ove, but I do have the Grandmother book.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  7. Hope you enjoy it. I've not researched it yet, but from the cover it looks very cute. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very cute cover.

      He wrote The Man called Ove and My Grandmother Asked Me To Tell You She is Sorry. I hear both are very good.

      And...they both have cute covers.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane

      Delete
  8. Interesting cover , enjoy! your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. They both are quite interesting.

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee Lau.

      Delete
  11. I love the cover art on this one. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cheryl. I think it will be enjoyable.

      I love the cover too.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Thanks....it does look good.

      Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

      Delete
  13. Ooh a new Fredrik Backman- very nice! Adding to my tbr. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read his other two books, but I know they are good.

      Thanks for stopping, readingdate.

      Delete
  14. I keep hearing about this author. I'm going to have to try one of his books. I'm pretty sure there is one in my tbr pile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear his books are very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      I have the Grandmother one on my shelf, but have never gotten to it yet.

      Delete