Monday, February 8, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 2/8/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.

 
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.

*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.
***************
On Tuesday, February 2, I received:

1.  THE RAILWAYMAN'S WIFE by Ashley Hay, courtesy of Mirtha Pena of Simon and Schuster.


This was an e-book.  Ms. Penn said the print book is flying off of her shelves.  :)
***************
How about your mailbox?

 Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************

19 comments:

  1. Lean mailboxes are good when you need to catch up.

    I definitely need to catch up.

    Thanks for stopping....happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds great - I can see why it's flying off the shelves. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely story with a beautiful setting.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to your review, Elizabeth. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your book! I love the cover and the blurb. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cover is gorgeous.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  5. Looks like a great book; I'm checking into it. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty good.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  6. I'll have to remember this title, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty good.

      Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  7. Hi Elizabeth,

    'The Railwayman's Wife' is already on my 'Want To Read' list, it does sound so good.

    I have read and enjoyed work by quite a few Australian authors now and discovering more about their country through my reading, has been a great pleasure :)

    I look forward to tracking your thoughts about this one and thanks for sharing :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Railwayman's Wife is pretty good.

      I do enjoy Australian authors too.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  8. That is such a lovely cover! Enjoy your book and thank you for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Covers draw me in. :)

      It is very pretty.

      Thanks for stopping, Kay.

      Delete
  9. I like the sound of this one. Great cover too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  10. I like the looks and sound of your new book. Happy Reading and catching up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty good.

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete