Sunday, March 13, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 3/14/16



 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.

 
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.

*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.
***************
On Monday, March 7, I received:

1.  THE SECRETS OF FLIGHT by Maggie Leffler, courtesy of the author and Harper Collins.

I started this book, and I am enjoying it.

 
On Wednesday, March 9, I received:

1,  THE ONES WHO MATTER MOST by Rachael Herron, courtesy of Lauren Burnstein of Penguin Random House. 

There will be a giveaway for this book on my blog beginning on April 7.

This was a surprise.....I only thought I was doing a giveaway.  :) 

 
On Friday, March 11, I received:

1.  THE MURDER OF MARY RUSSELL by Laurie R. King, courtesy of Library Thing and Allison Schuster of Random House.



On Saturday, March 12, I received:

1.  THE TSARINA'S LEGACY by Jennifer Laam, courtesy of Staci Burt of St. Martin's.

This was a surprise book.  

I hope it isn't too historical.  I don't like strict historical.
  

***************
How about your mailbox?

 Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************



23 comments:

  1. I don't know why the fonts won't stick to what I choose. :(

    I hope you had a good mailbox.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books all look very tempting! I haven't read any of the authors. Enjoy!

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my first reads for these authors too.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  3. They all look interesting, especially The Ones Who Matter Most. And I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful cover.

      Don't forget to stop back for the giveaway.

      Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

      Delete
  4. I love the cover of THE TSARINA'S LEGACY by Jennifer Laam. Just beautiful! :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very pretty cover.

      I love covers. I just hope the inside is a good read. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  5. I also have The Ones Who Matter Most. Sounds good, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...looks like a great read.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  6. Wow, you had a wonderful mailbox! The Murder of Mary Russell stands out to me. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to reading about Mary Russell.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  7. I received The Ones Who Matter Most as well. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look good.


      Thanks for stopping, Lori.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      I will stop by your blog in a bit.

      Delete
  9. Looks like you had a great Mailbox this week Elizabeth. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the books I received.

      Thanks for stopping, Pat.

      Delete
  10. Happy Monday night, Elizabeth! Very nice "mailbox"! I hope you will enjoy your new books, as well as older ones, this week. My own reading has taken a backseat to other pursuits, but I will change that soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are enjoying your new pursuits.

      Thanks for stopping, Suko.

      Delete
  11. Great mailbox. I just found a couple of add to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great on finding new books to add to your list.

      Thanks for stopping, Holly.

      Delete
  12. Enjoy your awesome new books.

    ReplyDelete