Monday, March 21, 2016

Mailbox Monday -3/21/16



 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.

 
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.

*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.
***************
On Monday, March 14, I received:

1.  SISTER DEAR by Laura McNeill, courtesy of Litfuse Publicity Group and Christen Krumm of Litfuse Publicity Group.


This is for a blog tour from April 26 to May 16.  My review will be up on May 16.

I started to read it already and cannot put it down.  It is a thriller as well as family drama.  :)

***************
How about your mailbox?

 Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************



22 comments:

  1. Family drama in a thriller? I hope it's as good as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...it is VERY good.

      I am almost done.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  2. I am looking forward to reading this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am guessing you will love it. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Lori.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a good one -- thrilling family drama ... as long as it's not my own. :) Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I definitely would not want this family drama.

      I am reading the last 20 pages and biting my fingernails. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  4. I hadn't heard about this book but this sounds like my kind of thing (part mystery, part family drama!). Thanks for sharing and have a nice reading week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite a mystery and a lot of family drama that made me nervous.

      Thanks for stopping, Kay.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Oh....I am totally enjoying the book, Mary Ann.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a good one. I'll be looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished the book...so good.

      A nail biter. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Carol.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. It was very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  8. I hope you enjoy your thriller. I am impressed you are up to date on reading your incoming books and so far ahead of the due date. I don't think I will ever be that ahead.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always like to have things done ahead of time.

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  9. I love to hear about unputdownable books! Thanks for putting this one on my radar. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very "unputdownable." :)

      The ending pages were even more intense and thrilling.

      Thanks for stopping, readingdate.

      I hope you get to read Sister Dear.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Oh yes....loved it. I am sure you will too.

      Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

      Delete
  11. Hope you're enjoying it. I look forward to your review. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already finished it. LOVED it.

      A great thriller.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete