Monday, April 18, 2016

Mailbox Monday 4/18/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.

 
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.

*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.  
***************
On Monday, April 11, I received:

1.  THE BLUE BATH by Mary Waters-Sayer, courtesy of Kristopher Kam and Katie Bassel of St. Martin's Press.  
 


Wednesday, April 13, I received:

1.  THE CURIOUS CHARMS OF ARTHUR PEPPER by Phaedra Patrick, courtesy of Emer Flounders, Publicity Manager of Mira Books.

This book looks so cute....it was a surprise. 

 

On Thursday, April 14, I received:
1.  SO CLOSE TO HOME by Michael J. Tougias and Alison O'Leary, courtesy of Iris Blasi, Marketing Director, Senior Editor, Pegasus Books.

25 comments:

  1. Happy Reading!!

    I can't believe it is Monday again AND the middle of April.

    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received The Blue Bath as well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      I hope we both like it. I started it, and it is pretty good so far.

      Thanks for stopping, Lori.

      Delete
  3. Nice mailbox. I want to take a bath in that blue tub!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be wonderful.

      Looking out the window would be a treat too. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. All three look good. I'm with Kathy about wanting to take a bath in that blue tub with that awesome view!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes....that view is awesome.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  5. All very interesting books! Hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Harvee Lau. I think they will be good reads.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. All look like fabulous reads! Hope you enjoy them. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will enjoy them all.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  7. The Blue Bath was in a lot of mailboxes! Have a good week, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that too, Mary.

      I hope we all like the book. I started it last night. It seems good so far.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  8. The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper does look cute.

    Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be very entertaining and light.

      Thanks for stopping, Debbie.

      Delete
  9. A nice mailbox, The Blue Bath sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am reading it now.

      Pretty good so far.

      Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  10. That looks like a blue week for you. :-) Looks like nice variety too. Hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - it sure does. :)

      Thanks for your observation and for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  11. The THE BLUE BATH by Mary Waters-Sayer looks good! I am going to have to check that one out!!

    Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty good.

      Thanks for stopping, Dani.

      Delete
  12. Great haul! I have to say that cover for The Blue Bath is insanely gorgeous, it immediately makes me want to find out more about the story. I hope it's as good as it looks! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover pulled me in.

      The book is an ok read so far.

      Thanks for stopping, Kay.

      Delete
  13. So Close to Home sounds suspenseful! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is true. Not sure.

      I will let everyone know.

      Thanks for stopping, nfmgirl.

      Delete