Monday, May 16, 2016

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 5/16/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last two weeks:

A CERTAIN AGE by Beatriz Williams


Review will be on my blog on June 28.
 *************
WHAT SHE KNEW by Gilly MacMillan


An excellent edge-of-your-seat Thriller.  

Ms. MacMillan has a new book coming out in September titled:  The Perfect Girl

Review is the book's title.
*************
Book Currently Reading:

FLIGHT PATTERNS by Karen White


Books Up Next:

LIAR, LIAR by M. J. Arlidge

   

BALLET NOIR by Caroline Miller 

NOTHING BUT ECHOES by Anne Montgomery


ALL IS NOT FORGOTTEN by Wendy Walker

********************

How was your reading week?  


19 comments:

  1. Happy Reading!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful books! Have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited. Flight Patterns is wonderful...I am really enjoying it.

      Thanks for stopping, Patty.

      Delete
  3. I've got All Is Not Forgotten coming up for July - will be interested to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can compare notes.

      Thanks for stopping, Sarah.

      Delete
  4. I seriously have been putting away some books. I haven't been joining in on IMWAYR lately but I've finished four books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great on finishing four books.

      Thanks for stopping, Wooly Cakes and Wooden Spoons.

      Delete
  5. So jealous!! Beatriz Williams and Karen White's new books. Hope you loved them and at least I can look forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished A CERTAIN AGE and am loving FLIGHT BEHAVIOR.

      I hope you get to read them, Kathryn.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. A good list this week! I also enjoyed your Bea posts. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by the BEA posts.

      Happy Reading and thanks for stopping, Heather.

      Delete
  7. Hope you enjoy Flight Patterns. Seems like you have several really great novels coming up to read soon. I'm reading Dark Money by Larry Thompson. Should finish it up today. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark Money sounds good. Hope you are enjoying it.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  8. Oooo these all look good!! I have to write them all down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ENJOY when you read. I think you will.

      Thanks for stopping, Erin.

      Delete
  9. I have A Certain Age too although I've not read it yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good but not a favorite.

      Thank for stopping, Rissi.

      Delete
  10. On Monday, I read Scarlett Epstein Hates it Here by Anna Breslaw! Actually going to type my review up pretty soon. I got All is Not Forgotten from BEA! I have high hopes for it :)

    - Eli @ The Silver Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun on getting All Is Not Forgotten from the BEA. Love the BEA.

      Thanks for stopping, Eli.

      Delete