Monday, May 2, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 5/2/16


 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.

 
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.

*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had a lean mailbox that helped me get caught up.
*************** 
On Monday, April 25, I received:

1.  BALLET NOIR by Caroline Miller, courtesy of the author.

I have read a number of her books.  They are always quite good.

25 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping.

    I hope you have a good reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy this. Like you said, if you've read the author before and enjoyed her books, you will most likely fall in love with this one too. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure I will.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Tribute Books Mama, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  3. I hope it's as good as her other books. Great cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. I am sure it will be good.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  4. It's great when you enjoy an author's work and get to read more by her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...Ms. Miller has written wonderful titles.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Dani.

      I hope you have a great reading week.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. Hi Elizabeth,

    Although the premise of this book, doesn't appeal to me greatly, I have to say that Caroline Miller seems to have been a writer very much ahead of her time and has to be verging on becoming a 'classic' author.

    I hope that you enjoy 'Ballet Noir' as much as her other books and have a good week :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She writes beautiful books.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. This looks like a great book. Hope you enjoy it. I used to be a ballerina a long, long time ago.

    Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun that you were a ballerina.

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete
  8. Nice to read an author you have liked before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very nice.

      Thanks for stopping, Mystica.

      Delete
  9. Any week that involves acquiring even just one book is a good week, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is. :)

      I love getting books in the mail.

      Thanks for stopping, Hamlette.

      Delete
  10. I've seen Ballet Noir more and more on the blogosphere. I love the cover!! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very pretty cover.

      Thanks for stopping, Suzanne.

      Delete
  11. I hope you enjoy it. The cover's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  12. I always enjoy reading authors I like. Sometimes we have to make an effort to do so. Hope you enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are good.

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete