Monday, May 23, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 5/23/16


 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.  

I am out of town helping with my niece's graduation party, but I will check back when I return and update books next week that may have arrived while I was gone.
***************
On Monday, May 16, I received:

1. THE GIRLS IN THE GARDEN by Lisa Jewell, courtesy of Ariele Fredman of Simon and Schuster.


What a lovely surprise!!

On Tuesday, March 17, I received:

1.  AFTER ANNA by Alex Lake, courtesy of Laura Gianino of Harper Collins.

 



19 comments:

  1. I hope your mailbox had books you will love.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I receive The Girls In The Garden too. I enjoyed 'The House We Grew Up In' by Jewell. I hope you have a great week and fun at the graduation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed The House We Grew Up In too. I am excited about The Girls in the Garden.

      Thanks...the graduation was wonderful.

      Thanks for stopping, Pat.

      Delete
  3. The Girls in the Garden looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited about the book.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your books - and the graduation party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol.

      I am enjoying my reads.

      Thanks for stopping, Carol.

      Delete
  5. I've enjoyed one of Jewell's books so I hope this is another good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping it is good too. I am sure it is.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I am looking forward to reading them.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      Delete
  7. They look great. Enjoy your time away. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I am back, and we had a wonderful time.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  8. I've had my eye on both books! Hope you enjoy them and your travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, readingdate.

      I think they will be good.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I am excited about both books.

      Thanks for stopping, Tea Norman.

      Delete
  10. I loved the one Jewel book I've read so I'm excited about your mailbox :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is different, but a good one.

      Thanks for stopping, stacybuckeye.

      Delete