Monday, May 30, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 5/30/16


 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.  

My mailbox is showing books I received last week when I was away as well as books from this week.

***************
On Friday, May 20, I received:

1.  MYSTIC SUMMER by Hannah McKinnon, courtesy of Ariele Fredman of Simon & Schuster.

 

On Saturday, May 21, I received:

1.  DEAR AMY by Helen Callaghan, courtesy of Kathryn Ratcliff-Lee of Harper Collins.

 

On Tuesday, May 24, I received:

1.  NEWS OF THE WORLD by Paulette Jiles, courtesy of Tavia Kowalchuk.

 
On Thursday, May 26, I received:

1.  WHEN LIFE HANDS YOU A LEMON by Mike Hansen, courtesy of French Press BookWorks and ARMCHAIR BEA. 

 2.  THE REPORTER'S STORY by Joyce T. Strand, courtesy of the author.

I LOVE the cover. 


On Friday, May 27, I received:

1.  THE MEMORY OF LEMON by Judith Fertig, courtesy of Diana Franco of Penguin Random House.



On Saturday, May 28, I received:

1.  RADIO GIRLS by Sarah-Jane Stratford, courtesy of Lauren Burnstein of Penguin Random House.


21 comments:

  1. Love my mailbox!!

    Lots of great books I am looking forward to reading.

    Have a great reading week, and thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you had a great mailbox! I'm very excited about Dear Amy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a big week!!

      Dear Amy should be quite good.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a terrific mailbox Elizabeth. I recieved Mystic Summer last week. I will look forward to reading your thoughts about it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure when I will be reading Mystic Summer, but we can compare notes.

      Thanks for stopping, Pat.

      Delete
  4. Such great books! And two of them with the word lemon in it. Couldn't help noticing that, LOL. Radio Girls and The Reporter's Story look good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh....you are a great detective. :)

      I didn't even notice there were two with the word lemon in them.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  5. Lots of good reading there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to reading the books.

      Thanks for stopping, RAnn.

      Delete
  6. Radio Girls looks great! I also have News of the World by Paulette Jiles; I received it from TLC Book Tours for review. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that era...Radio Girls should be a good read.

      News of The World hopefully will be good too.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  7. Great looking books, Elizabeth. I'm drawn to the cover of Mystic Summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very comfy cover. I like it too.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  8. What a good looking mailbox! Happy Reading! Mary@SplendidSummer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy with it. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  9. Happy reading. I have Radio Girls from NetGalley and haven't had time to get to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks good doesn't it?

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. It definitely was a good week.

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete
  11. Those look great!

    http://allthedoodlesnscribbles.blogspot.com/2016/06/stacking-shelves-2-mailbox-monday-2.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to reading them.

      Thanks for stopping, Megan.

      Delete