Monday, May 9, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 5/9/16



 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.  

My mailbox was lean again, but I am excited about Karen White's book.
***************
On Tuesday, May 3, I received:

1.  FLIGHT PATTERNS by Karen White, courtesy of Caitlin Valenziano of Penguin Random House.

Looking forward to reading this book.  I always enjoy Ms. White's books.
  
**************


23 comments:

  1. Happy Monday AGAIN!!

    The weeks go too fast.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes slim mailboxes are good. Enjoy Flight Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...I love my slim mailbox.

      Thanks for stopping, Carol.

      Delete
  3. Flight Patterns was also in my mailbox. Looking forward to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes....her books are always good.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  4. The White book sounds good. The Patrick book is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always enjoy Karen White's books.

      I LOVED Arthur Pepper. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

      Delete
  5. I'd not heard of FLIGHT PATTERNS by Karen White. The cover makes me curious about this one. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are always good.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  6. Enjoy! Flight Patterns, sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am sure it will be good.

      Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  7. Flight Patterns is definitely on my wish list. Enjoy! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look very good.

      Looking forward to reading it.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  8. I've seen this title at a couple of blogs. Hope you really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy her books. I am sure it will be good.

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  9. Hi Elizabeth,

    I checked out Karen White to see if I have ever marked any of her books 'Want To Read', but I haven't.

    I see that you have rated her work really highly. as have the majority of your fellow readers and reviewers.

    My TBR committments are huge right now and for the forseeable future, but I shall definitely bear Karen's work in mind for the future, as I like the way her books deal with some difficult family and social issues.

    Thanks for sharing and have a good week :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you give her a try, Yvonne. Lovely author and books.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Oh yes....I love her books.

      I hope you get to read it.

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  11. I want to read this one too. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely LOVED the book.

      It will be reviewed on my blog on June 3.

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete
  12. Sometimes it's nice to have a lean mailbox. Hope you enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice.

      Thanks for stopping, Shandy Jo.

      Delete