Friday, June 10, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 6/10/16


http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

Friday Fill-Ins:
1. I used to love to eat _____________________, but now it  repulses me. 

2. I would never eat _______________________, but now I love it.

3. I always cry                     .

4.                           always makes me laugh.


My  Answers:

1.  I used to love to eat peanuts, but now they make me sick.  No food repulses me.  :)

2.   I would never eat octupus/calamari, and I still won't.  :)

3.  I always cry when I think of my mother who was so active and lively and who is now in her sick bed.

4.  My husband's corny jokes and sayings always make me laugh.




11 comments:

  1. Looking forward to everyone's answers.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, my blank statements are always posted on Thursday, with the completed statements posted on Friday. I hope you can find them.
    I am not a fan of nuts, though I like walnuts and pecans.I love calamari!I am so sorry about your mom. Prayers for you both. My husband is pretty corny, too! Hugs!
    Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok...thanks.

      They bother my intestines. :)

      Thanks for stopping, McGuffy Ann Morris.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for participating and I am sorry my linky never seems to work, I am glad you were able to link up. I am very sorry about your Mom, I will add her to my prayer list. I am with you on #2, I actually won't eat any kind of seafood. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I eat seafood, but not octopus/calamari. When I see those tentacles with the "suckers" on them, I just cringe.

      Thanks for stopping, pilch92.

      Delete
  4. So sorry to hear that your mother is ill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It has been for two and one-half years. Very sad.

      Thanks for stopping, Jeanne.

      Delete
  5. I'm sorry to hear about your Mom. I can think of some foods that would repulse me. Some people eat insects. David George Gordon is known as “The Bug Chef.” You can google him.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugghhh....I didn't even think about insects. Yes...that would repulse me.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  6. I believe I have tried calamari - but it was deep fried and had a sauce so perhaps that doesn't count? LOL
    But no to the octopus for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are brave. :)

      My son eats calamari, but I won't.

      Thanks for stopping, Rory.

      Delete