Friday, June 24, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 6/24/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

Friday Fill-Ins:

1. My feelings get hurt when ______________.

2. I am excited about ____________________.


3. _____ first, then _____.

4. One time, I _____, that's why _____.


My  Answers: 

1.  Believe it or not, my feelings usually do not get hurt.  :)

2.  I am excited about summer, my garden, and the books on my shelves waiting to be read.

3.   Reading first, then taking on the phone.  :)

4.  One time, I thought I lost my credit card right in my wallet, so that's why I put the end up that has visible writing on it.

BTW, the card was right in my wallet, but I couldn't see it because it was the same color as my wallet...pretty scary.

13 comments:

  1. So, #1,...when they do, what may cause it? Oh, yikes...a lost card! That would scare me!
    Hugs! Have a great weekend!
    Thanks for doing the Fill-Ins with us!
    Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...very scary with that card. So thankful that I just couldn't see it in my wallet.

      Thanks for stopping, McGuffy Ann.

      Delete
  2. Great answers! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanne.

      You have a good weekend too, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  3. I think sometimes our purses and wallets like to play hide-and-seek with us. I've lost things in mine lots of times, to go back later and find it where it should have been in the first place.

    Lost credit cards are very upsetting. I am glad that you found it!

    Have a blessed day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL for sure on purses and wallets.

      Thanks for stopping, Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Glad you found your credit card. It seems they like to hide. Suzanne and I love to read, too. She loves to garden as well. So far, no tomatoes but we still have hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, David...it was upsetting.

      Gardens are wonderful...nothing better than a homegrown tomato.

      Thanks for stopping, David.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, I enjoyed your answers. You are lucky that your feelings don't get hurt easily, everything seems to hurt mine even though I know I shouldn't take things personally. Books to read are a great thing to look forward to. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love my books.

      Thanks for stopping, pilch92.

      Delete
  6. Your answers are always incredibly thought out and complete. I stare at the suggested sentences with blanks and can't seem to come up with much of anything. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...why thank you, Diane.

      At times they are difficult sentences to fill in, but somehow I manage to complete the sentences.

      I do change them from time to time to suit my answer. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete