Monday, June 27, 2016

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 6/27/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last three weeks:

A CERTAIN AGE by Beatriz Williams


Review will be on my blog tomorrow - June 28.

*************
SINCE SHE WENT AWAY by David Bell - review June 29.


*************
RADIO GIRLS by Sarah-Jane Stratford - review on June 30 


*************
BALLET NOIR by Caroline Miller - review on July 5

 
Book Currently Reading:

NOTHING BUT ECHOES by Anne Montgomery - review on July 7.


Books Up Next:


ALL IS NOT FORGOTTEN by Wendy Walker - review on July 12.

 

THE LOST GIRLS by Heather Young - review on July 26

AFTER ANNA by Alex Lake - review on August 2.



BEHIND CLOSED DOORS by B. A. Paris - review on August 9. 


A DEADLY AFFECTION by Cuyler Overholt - review on September 6.



THE CONFECTIONER'S TALE by Laura Madeleine - review on September 20.

Gorgeous cover.



THE MUNICH GIRL by Phyllis Edgerly Ring - review this fall.


TWO DAYS GONE by Randall Silvis - review on January 10, 2017.
 
********************
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 





19 comments:

  1. Happy Reading...can't believe this is the last week of June.

    ENJOY all of your books, and thank you for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to your reviews of A Certain Age and Ballet Noir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great...see you tomorrow and next week.

      Thanks for stopping, pilch92.

      Delete
  3. Nice looking assortment of books. I'm trying to throw in some books from my own TBR mountains around my review commitments this summer. Come see what I read last week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Books do seem to get piled higher every day, don't they?

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. I'm reading All is Not Forgotten this week. Ironically, I'd forgotten I had it. I'm trying to catch up on reviews this week, too. I'm so far behind, I'm afraid I'll start to forget what the books were about. Have a great week, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I write my review as I read and then edit and add or delete thoughts when I am totally done.

      If I didn't do it that way, I would probably forget too. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  5. These all look very tempting! I have All Is Not Forgotten...and I'm wanting Behind Closed Doors. Enjoy! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We usually enjoy the same books, Laurel.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. I'm so upset. I downloaded a free 5 chapter sample of Behind closed doors without realizing it wasn't released yet. Great build of tension, now I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting until Aug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no on only having 5 chapters.

      Good to hear it has a lot tension. :)

      I hope you get to read it in August.

      Thanks for stopping, Marce.

      Delete
  7. So looking forward to your Beatriz Williams review, will be over to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See you tomorrow. :) I wish you could stop over for real. :)

      Wouldn't that be fun?

      I love her books.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  8. Looks like some good stuff. I think Radio Girls looks good and All Is Not Forgotten looks a bit mysterious. :) Hope your week ahead is a good one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Radio Girls was quite good. The time period was perfectly staged.

      Thanks, Greg. I hope your reading week is good too.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  9. I'll be following up tomorrow to see your review. Looking interesting. I'm currently listenind to Broken Promise by Linwood Barclay and reading The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See you tomorrow. :) As I said to Kathryn...wouldn't it be fun if we could really stop over. :)

      I have heard a lot about Linwood Barclay but haven't read anything by him. Hope you are enjoying the read.

      Oh....I LOVED The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend. I hope you are enjoying it too.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  10. Since She Went Away is on my TBR list Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good.

      I hope you get to read it, Heather.

      See you on Wednesday if you stop back for the review.

      Thanks for stopping, Heather.

      Delete