Monday, June 20, 2016

Mailbox Monday - 6/20/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

Mine was lean but I am happy.  :) 
*************** 
On Tuesday, June 14, I received:

1. THE LOST GIRLS by Heather Young, courtesy of Lauren Lauzon of Harper Collins.  
The synopsis sounds very good.
 


 



16 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new books and reading week everyone.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked up The Lost Girls -and I'll watch for your thoughts (if you read it)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have it in my queue.

      It sounds good so hopefully I can fit it in.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  3. I have been eyeing this book...enjoy! Thanks for sharing, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound good. I love surprise books.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  4. I want to read this. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I do too. As long as it isn't too violent or graphic, I should like it.

      Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I think so too.

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I liked the summary.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      Delete
  7. I just saw this one on another blog. Hope you enjoy it.

    http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2016/06/mailbox-monday-june-20.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounded good. Nice surprise.

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete
  8. The Lost Girls looks great! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to reading it.

      Thanks for stopping, DeniseF.

      Delete
  9. I love the cover of THE LOST GIRLS by Heather Young. I'll have to check into it more. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete