Friday, July 15, 2016

Friendly Fill-ins - 7/15/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

Friday Fill-Ins:
1. I prefer ________________ to ________________.
 
2. ____________________ was much harder than I expected. 

3. One way that I relax is                                    .

4.                always makes me                     .




My  Answers:

1.  I prefer laughing to crying.

2.  Life without my mother is much harder than I expected.

3.  One way that I relax is to read.

4.  Seeing pictures of my mother always makes me cry.

Sorry for all the sad comments, but mom passed away a week ago, and it hurts.

Blogging does help pass the time and keeps me busy and takes my mind off of the sadness for a little bit.


5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your mama. No matter our age, these losses are very hard. I still cannot think of my daddy without crying. I understand you hurting so much. You are in my prayers. {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins. No need to apologize for being sad, you certainly have a right to be. And fill-ins are to get to know one another better and yours reflect the grief you are suffering right now. I am praying for you to feel less pain, but I know that takes time. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hugs, Elizabeth! My mother has been gone for 6 years and I still miss her a lot. A lot. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures that make you cry right now will someday bring you great comfort. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth, I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope this pain will pass soon, and that you will be able to enjoy the pictures of your mom and laugh at stories you recall. Hugs, my friend. Peace.

    ReplyDelete