Friday, July 22, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 7/22/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

Friday Fill-Ins:
1. I wish I could afford to hire someone to _____________________________________.
2. Zucchini ____________________________________________.

3. One Summertime memory I recall is                                          .

4. This Summer,                                          


My  Answers:
1.  I wish I could afford to hire someone to - not sure...I really don't need anything done.

2.  Zucchini makes the best veggie side dish and best chocolate zucchini cake which I am going to make today.

3.  One summertime memory I recall is when we had a real boat filled with sand for our sandbox.

4.  This summer, I hope to relax.




9 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Chocolate zucchini cake! Now I want to go get some zucchinis to make that! :)

    How cool you had a sandbox that was a real boat! That's clever! :) Have a great weekend! :)

    Friday Friendly Fill-Ins for Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sandbox was fun.

      Oh yes on the cake....delish.

      Thanks for stopping, Stacy.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. A real boat filled with sand sounds like a lot of fun. I want to make a zucchini bread too, but it is just too hot out. We have central a/c, but I still don't want to heat the kitchen. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hot here too, but I don't mind the heat. :)

      Thanks for stopping, pilch92.

      Delete
  4. I love Chocolate Zucchini Cake! What a fun sandbox to play in! I recently learned that small tents work really well because you can zip it shut at night and keep out the stray cats and rain, so the sand stays nice to play in! Relaxing sounds lovely, I am glad the weekend is coming up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A tent over top is a great idea. Very clever.

      Thanks for stopping, Josie.

      Delete
  5. Okay, now I need your zucchini cake recipe! Sounds good!
    I hope you get to relax, too. I know you have had a rough time, lately. Thinking of you.
    Thanks for being a part of Friendly Fill-Ins! Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will e-mail you the recipe. It is so moist and delicious.

      Yes...still very sad here. Thanks.

      Thanks so much for stopping, McGuffy Ann Morris.

      Delete