Friday, July 29, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - 7/29/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

Friday Fill-Ins: 

1. One quirk I have is ____________.

2. My favorite comic strip is ________________.


3. I am really happy                                    .

4. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I would go to              .


My  Answers:

1.  One quirk I have is that everything has to be perfect, and this post isn't cooperating today.  :)

2.  My favorite comic strip is Nancy - I should say WAS my favorite.  I don't read it any more.

3.  I am really happy when my son visits.

4.  If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I would go to Maryland to visit my sisters or to New York to see my son.  


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I still read Nancy every day :) I hope you get to see your son soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, pilch92.

      I will see him in a couple months.

      Thanks for stopping, pilch92.

      Delete