Monday, July 11, 2016

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 7/11/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last two weeks:

ALL IS NOT FORGOTTEN by Wendy Walker - review on July 12 - tomorrow.

A tense, stay-with-you psychological thriller.
  *************
Book Currently Reading:

THE LOST GIRLS by Heather Young - review on July 19

Books Up Next:


GIRL IN THE AFTERNOON by Serena Burdick - review on July 20.

 

AFTER ANNA by Alex Lake - review on August 2.



BEHIND CLOSED DOORS by B. A. Paris - review on August 9. 


A DEADLY AFFECTION by Cuyler Overholt - review on September 6.



THE CONFECTIONER'S TALE by Laura Madeleine - review on September 20.

Gorgeous cover.



THE MUNICH GIRL by Phyllis Edgerly Ring - October 1.


TWO DAYS GONE by Randall Silvis - review on January 10, 2017.
 
********************
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 











10 comments:

  1. I have an audiobook that I'm trying to at least listen to a CD a day - Jane Eyre; really enjoying the conversations between her and Mr. Rochester. I have two, Kindle books and a hardcover I'm trying to finish. A bit hard to do so when it's three every night, at least a chapter a night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes try to set a reading goal, but I don't always reach it.

      Thanks for stopping, Wooly Cakes and Wooden Spoons.

      Delete
  2. Just popping in to let you know you're in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are doing well under the circumstances. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.

      I am exhausted mentally and physically and am trying to take my mind off of things for a bit.

      HUGS, and thanks so much, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I've been hearing a lot about All Is Not Forgotten - looks spooky & good!

    Wow, I am so impressed that you have your reviews all planned out so far in advance! That's great. I am always running behind but eventually I get to them all! If any of your upcoming books are 400+ pages, you might want to consider joining my Big Book Summer Challenge.

    Enjoy your books this week -

    Sue

    2016 Big Book Summer Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check it out, Sue, but I normally do not like to do challenges. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Sue.

      Delete
  4. Hi, Elizabeth - Are you doing OK? I'm currently trying to finish up The Victim by Eric Matheny. Has many more twists than I would have thought. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing ok...trying to keep busy...just so sad. Thanks for asking.

      ENJOY your book with the twists.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
    2. I've got two of your current reads but it is All is not forgotton which I would like to get hold of!

      Delete
    3. It was a very different read, but very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Mystica.

      Delete