Monday, July 18, 2016

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 7/18/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last two weeks:

ALL IS NOT FORGOTTEN by Wendy Walker.

Review is in the book's title. 

  *************
Book Currently Reading:

THE LOST GIRLS by Heather Young 


Books Up Next:


GIRL IN THE AFTERNOON by Serena Burdick

 

AFTER ANNA by Alex Lake - review on August 2.



BEHIND CLOSED DOORS by B. A. Paris - review on August 9. 


A DEADLY AFFECTION by Cuyler Overholt - review on September 6.



THE CONFECTIONER'S TALE by Laura Madeleine - review on September 20.

Gorgeous cover.



THE MUNICH GIRL by Phyllis Edgerly Ring - October 1.


TWO DAYS GONE by Randall Silvis - review on January 10, 2017.
 
********************
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 














16 comments:

  1. I have been seeing Girl in the Afteroon around a bit in the last week. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathryn.

      I need to get back in to the swing of things. I am still reading THE LOST GIRLS.

      Hopefully it will happen soon.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  2. I just read Girl in the Afternoon and liked it a lot! I hope you will as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lory.

      I am sure it will be a good read for me.

      Thanks for stopping,

      Delete
  3. Lovely books! I enjoyed All Is Not Forgotten, and can't wait to get a copy of Behind Closed Doors. Enjoy your week!

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurel, and thanks for stopping.

      Happy Reading to you too.

      Delete
  4. Nice assortment of books. After Anna and A Deadly Affection both look very good to me. I hope you enjoy them. Come see my reading week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...they both look good.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  5. Girl in the Afternoon has caught my interest, I look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, pilch92.

      It does sound good.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. I remember seeing The Lost Girls somewhere in the blogosphere about a week ago and thought it looked fascinating. I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good. I am still not done, though.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  7. Yikes After Anna!! I am intrigued - I will have to check back for the review!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound good....I agree.

      Thanks for stopping, Erin.

      Delete
  8. Girl in the Afternoon and A Deadly Affection look good. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yvonne. I think they both will be good.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete