Monday, July 4, 2016

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 7/4/16

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last two weeks:

ALL IS NOT FORGOTTEN by Wendy Walker - review on July 12.

A tense, stay-with-you psychological thriller.
  *************
BALLET NOIR by Caroline Miller - review on July 5

 *************
NOTHING BUT ECHOES by Anne Montgomery - review on July 6.

Book Currently Reading:

THE LOST GIRLS by Heather Young - review on July 13

Books Up Next:


GIRL IN THE AFTERNOON by Serena Burdick - review on July 14.

 

AFTER ANNA by Alex Lake - review on August 2.



BEHIND CLOSED DOORS by B. A. Paris - review on August 9. 


A DEADLY AFFECTION by Cuyler Overholt - review on September 6.



THE CONFECTIONER'S TALE by Laura Madeleine - review on September 20.

Gorgeous cover.



THE MUNICH GIRL by Phyllis Edgerly Ring - October 1.


TWO DAYS GONE by Randall Silvis - review on January 10, 2017.
 
********************
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 








26 comments:

  1. Happy Reading!!

    Happy Fourth of July to USA folks.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! As usual, totally new to me reads! Hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All is not forgotten looks good. You won't believe it, I saw a Free 5 chapters of Behind The Closed Doors, didn't realize it hadn't been released yet, eeek, totally teases myself, patiently waiting until Aug 9, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear the book is quite good.

      I recall your mentioning that about the book...it will be difficult to wait. Glad it was that good.

      Thanks for stopping, Marce.

      Delete
  4. All is not forgotten is on my list. I like a good psychological thriller. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite good as well as a bit disturbing.

      Thanks for stopping, Heather.

      Delete
  5. A Deadly Affection looks fabulous--I'm definitely going to be keeping my eye out for that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...it looks very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Melinda.

      Delete
  6. Happy 4th! I am looking forward to your Ballet Noir review tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great....looking forward to seeing you again.

      Thanks for stopping, pilch92.

      Delete
  7. Great week of reading Elizabeth. Girl in the Afternoon seems like it might be my kind of book so will hear all about it in due time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks very good, and I am looking forward to reading it.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  8. I really love the All Souls Trilogy; I bumped up my rating for it on GR from 4 to 5 stars. I enjoyed The Moon in the Palace by new writer, Weina Dai Randel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know this series.

      Thanks for stopping, Wooly Cakes and Wooden Spoons.

      Delete
  9. Great books you have here. They all look good. I hope you enjoy them. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Stacey.

      I am looking forward to reading them all.

      Delete
  10. I really liked All is Not Forgotten. It surprised me in a lot of ways, especially the narrative. The Lost Girls looks really good! I hope you enjoy it. Enjoy your week, Elizabeth. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All Is Not Forgotten was very good.

      I didn't like the doctor, though.

      I just started The Lost Girls....very good too.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  11. I like the sound of the Afternoon book but doubt I will be able to track it down. I won The Munich book so waiting for that one. Enjoy all your reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Munich Girl looks quit good.

      I hope we both enjoy it.

      CONGRATS on your win.

      Thanks for stopping, Mystica.

      Delete
  12. The Lost Girls and Deadly Affection sound like great read, let know what your thoughts are about when you finish them :D

    Oh my god, it's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely have a review of both of them.

      Thanks for stopping, Fiza.

      Delete
  13. I need to add All is Not Forgotten and Behind Closed Doors to my reading list. Have a good week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All Is Not Forgotten kept me glued to the pages.

      A few unlikable characters, but very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Susan.

      Delete
  14. So late commenting on your post. Sorry. Today I began Killer Ambition: A Rachel Knight Novel by Marcia Clark, and really liking it so far.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete