Monday, July 4, 2016

Maiilbox Monday - 7/4/16

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I enjoyed my lean book week.
*************** 
On Tuesday, June 28, I received: 

1.  GIRL IN THE AFTERNOON by Serena Burdick, courtesy of Emi Battaglia of St. Martin's Press. 

Looks good doesn't it?  Thanks for the surprise, Emi.

Gorgeous cover.

15 comments:

  1. I hope you had lots of goodies in your mailbox.

    ENJOY this new reading week.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It sounds very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is very gorgeous....I am a cover nut.

      Thanks for stopping, Holly.

      Delete
  4. I hope your weekend is going well! That book sounds really good and the cover is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The title is enticing along with the gorgeous cover.

      Thanks for stopping, DeniseF.

      Delete
  5. That was an unexpected book in my mailbox as well. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed you received the same book.

      I hope we both enjoy the book.

      I love surprises. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  6. I clicked the cover to check it out and it does sound good. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover and the surprise book.

      I am sure it will be good.

      Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

      Delete
  7. As one to judges the book by the cover, this looks really good. Hope you enjoy it.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always judge a book by its cover. :)

      It is gorgeous.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  8. I see this book was one of Serena's choices for 'Books That Caught Our Eye' this week.

    I do try not to judge a book by its cover, but that is quite difficult to do with this one, as it is so eye catching and lovely ... The storyline sounds so good as well.

    A very lucky week for you I think :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a beautiful cover and sounds like a terrific read.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete